The official portal i.e. pmkisan.gov.in has closed from 26-11-2023 due to scheduled maintenance issues. That’s why thousands of farmers are facing issues in checking their beneficiary status, so we are going to provide PM Kisan beneficiary status check new method below.
We’re entirely unanswerable when this portal will open again, but we’re here to tell you an alternate method to check your beneficiary status conveniently. You can use another portal named pfms.nic.in to check your beneficiary status.
So, stay with us till the last word of this article and learn how to check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status while the official portal is closed.
How to Check Beneficiary Status While the Official Portal is Closed?
Follow these handy steps to check your beneficiary status:
- Visit this link, because it’s the second platform where you’ll know your beneficiary status: Click this 👉🏻pfms.nic.in (See screenshot below)
- A form will appear in front of you when you visit the above link. Now, select the category i.e. PM Kisan.(See screenshot below)
- After that, put your application ID and then enter words as per the below image. (See screenshot below)
- By doing this, you’ll know your beneficiary status conveniently. (See screenshot below)
- Now, submit your details and press the search button. (See screenshot below)
- You can get some extra information also which is not available on the official portal. (See screenshot below)
PM Kisan Eligibility Criteria
|Landholding farmer families
|Small and marginal farmers, landless agricultural laborers, sharecroppers, tenants, and those who cultivate wastelands.
|Up to 2 hectares.
|Ownership of cultivable land
|Registered in the names of the husband, wife, or both members of the farmer family.
|Income tax payers
|Excluded if any member has paid income tax in the last assessment year.
|Excluded if any member holds or has held constitutional posts like President, Vice President, Prime Minister, etc.
PM Kisan Registration Process – Handy Steps
If you’ve not yet applied for PM Kisan Scheme after being eligible for the Scheme, these steps are for you:
- Visit the PM Kisan Portal when available. (Hopefully, it’ll be open soon).
- At the homepage, press the option “New Farmer Registration.”
- Select the option, “Rural Farmer” or “Urban Farmer.”
- Now, you’ll have to give your aadhaar number, mobile number, state, and other required details.
- Then, press the button, “Send OTP.”
- The OTP will be sent to your verified number.
- After that, you’ll have to fill in the PM Kisan Registration form where you’ll give all the information about you.
- Press the submit button, and you’ll receive a Kisan ID.
- This process will take a few days and then your name will appear in the PM Kisan Beneficiary Status List.
- Lastly, you’ll have to check your beneficiary status by following the above steps.
Important Articles: pm kisan pfms bank status
As you know, the PM Kisan Official Portal is closed due to some reasons and every farmer is facing issues regarding their beneficiary status and payments. Keeping this critical issue in our view, we’ve found an alternative method to check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status.
We’ve shared the method in this article that we found convenient for all of our users. So, if you’re also looking for a way to check your beneficiary status, you must follow the above guidelines. Otherwise, if you face any inconvenience, you can contact us via the given comment box, because helping you out is our pleasure.
- Why is the PM Kisan Portal closed?
The most common, well-known, and official portal i.e. pmkisan.gov.in has closed from 26-11-2023 due to scheduled maintenance issues.
- When will the PM Kisan Portal open?
We’re entirely unanswerable when this portal will open again, because no announcement has been made yet regarding the portal.
- Can we check beneficiary status other than the PM Kisan Portal?
Yes, we’ve shared a link where you can check your beneficiary status. Visit this link> New method