PM Kisan CSC (Common Service Center) is a government initiative started by the Indian Government to facilitate the Indian Marginal Farmers in getting a number of services regarding the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme.
Basically, CSC centers help residents related to the PM Kisan Yojana. You can apply for the PM Kisan Scheme if you’re new, can check your beneficiary status, and can also complete your e-KYC status. In short, if you’re facing any issues related to PM Kisan, you must visit a nearby CSC center to resolve them.
So, in this article, we’re going to tell you how to login CSC Portal, how to find nearby common service center in your area, and how to register for PM Kisan Yojana through CSC.
Overview of PM Kisan CSC
CSCs, village-level digital service centers, offer hundreds of private and government services to Indian inhabitants. But fundamentally, we’re going to discuss today what benefits we will get from these centers related to the PM Kisan Yojana.
Here are some services offered by PM Kisan CSC:
- New Farmer Registration
- Updating Farmer Details
- PM Kisan e-KYC
- Registration Status Check
- Complaint Redressal
Suppose any farmer is facing issues related to the PM Kisan Scheme. In that case, he should visit his nearby CSC center with all his documents like Land Record, Aadhaar Card, Registration Number, and others. The CSC operators will help and guide the farmer in resolving his issue.
How to Login to CSC Portal?
Despite visiting CSC centers, you can also get help from them online via the CSC Portal.
Follow these steps to Log in CSC Portal:
- Go to the PM Kisan website: https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- Click on the “CSC Login” option in the top right corner of the page.
- You’ll be redirected to the Digital Seva Portal.
- Enter your correct CSC ID and password, and tap on “Login.”
- Once you’ve successfully logged in, you’ll be able to access all of the PM Kisan services available to CSC VLEs.
How to Register for PM Kisan Yojana Through CSC?
Follow these steps for CSC PM Kisan Registration:
- Find your nearest CSC center from the given procedure and visit it.
- Inform the VLEs (Village Level Entrepreneurs) that you aspire to register for the PM Kisan Yojana.
- They’ll ask you for your Aadhaar Card, Bank Account Number, and other compulsory documents.
- Then, they’ll fill out the PM Kisan Registration Form on your behalf.
- Now, they’ll submit it to the PM Kisan Portal.
- Finally, you’ll receive a confirmation mail or SMS on your registered email or mobile number once your registration is successful.
Services Offered by Common Service Centers (CSCs)
As we mentioned earlier, CSC centers help Indian residents with both private and government-related issues. So, here we’re going to list some of the most common services offered by Common Service Center.
Here’s the list:
- Mobile Update
- Demographic Update
- Best Finger Detection
- e-KYC PVC Print
- Forest Services
- Online FIR
- Death & Birth Application
- Ration Card Services
- Self Animation Course
- Digital Unnati
- Training Courses
- CAD Registration
Banking and Pension
- Life Certificate
- RAP Registration
- Basic Banking Course
- Pin Pad Device Payment Service
- Pardhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Biometric Device and PVC Card
- Jeevan Pramaan
- NIELIT Facilitation Center
How to Find Common Service Centers in your Area?
Users can find PM Kisan CSC Center online on their mobile and PC.
Follow these steps to find out Common Service Center nearby:
- Open the website on your device named https://cscindia.info/
- Now, choose the state you live in from the drop-down menu.
- Then, indicate your district by selecting it from the drop-down list.
- Lastly, select the block where you live from the given menu and press the search button to find the nearest PM Kisan CSC Center Online.
By applying all the above steps on the CSC Locator website, you can find the nearest CSC center location in your area conveniently.
State Wise Email IDs of CSC Centers to Contact via Email
If farmers are facing any issues regarding PM Kisan Yojana, they can contact nearby PM Kisan CSC with the help of given Emails.
Dadra And Nagar Haveli
Andaman and Nicobar Island
Daman And Diu
Jammu and Kashmir
In this blog, we’ve shared all the relevant information about PM Kisan CSC, including how to register for PM Kisan Yojana through CSC centers. We’ve also shared methods on how to find PM Kisan Common Service Centers in your area. So, we hope that you’ll never face any issues regarding CSC Login or CSC Centers; otherwise, you can contact us via the given comment box.
- What’s PM Kisan CSC Center?
CSC centers are village-level digital service centers that help Indian Inhabitants regarding any private and government issues.
- Can I open a CSC center in my home?
Yes, if you fulfill all the requirements set by the government, you can open a CSC center in your home.